Thursday, January 24, 2013
- Feb. 7, 8 – Student Led Conferences
- Feb. 14 – Muffins for Moms Donuts for Dads, before school
- Feb. 15 – Jump Rope for Heart
- Feb. 28 – Spring Book Fair – Story Laboratory, where reading gives you super power!
- Mondays – SLT in Room 309
- Mon-Wed-Thursdays – Battle of the Books club in the Science lab at 12:30.
- Tuesdays– Guitar Club in the music room
- Tues-Wed-Thursdays –Student Store in the Southwing during lunch, Forensics after school
- Tues-Thurs-Fridays – Cross Country Skiing after school. 3:10-4:30
- Wednesdays – Recycling
Sixth grade hoody money and order forms due Monday, January 28th! See Ms. S. if you need a scholarship.
Forensics – Please get your permission slip and parent letter and return them this week. Practices start on Tues,. 22nd, when we will pick out our pieces. We will practice every Tues., Wed., and Thurs. in Mrs. Glaser’s room. Try to come at least two sessions each week. Please have a ride home arranged. The competition will be Saturday March 2nd. See you Tuesday!
Cross Country Skiing – will be after school on Tues-Thurs- and Friday each week. Have a ride home arranged at 4:30.
Jump Rope for Heart – Our school is hosting Jump Rope For Heart February 15, 2013. Jump Rope For Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. It teaches kids:
- The importance of developing heart-healthy habits;
- That being physically active can be fun; and
- That by raising funds to support research and education they help save lives across the country and in their community.
Please keep in mind these dates:
- Envelopes Passed Out: by January 15, 2013
- Envelopes Due: February 14, 2013
- Date(s) of Event: February 15, 2013, from 3:10 – 4:10 PM