Monday, January 28, 2013
- Feb. 7, 8 – Student Led Conferences
- Feb. 14 – Muffins for Moms Donuts for Dads, before school
- Feb. 15 – Jump Rope for Heart
- Feb. 28 – Spring Book Fair – Story Laboratory, where reading gives you super power!
- Mondays – SLT in Room 309
- Mon-Wed-Thursdays – Battle of the Books club in the Science lab at 12:30.
- Tuesdays– Guitar Club in the music room
- Tues-Wed-Thursdays –Student Store in the Southwing during lunch, Forensics after school, 3:10-4:30, Rm 116
- Tues-Thurs-Fridays – Cross Country Skiing after school. 3:10-4:30
- Wednesdays – Recycling
Sixth grade hoody The following sixth graders still need to get order forms and money to Ms. S.: Serena, Charlie, Brendan, Steven, Matthew, Eldon, Haley, Zander. The following still need to sign the final signature page: Faith M., Zander, Jade, Matthew, Eldon, Caden and Mrs. Fabian.
There will be no writer’s workshop for 5/6 grades today.
Congratulations to all Battle of the Books participants. There was a lot of great reading done by all students and some very close school battles. Wish the following students luck as they move on to the district battles on Feb.1st and 6th:
Forensics – Forensics every week: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 3:10 – 4:30 Rm. 116
Cross Country Skiing – will be after school on Tues-Thurs- and Friday each week. Have a ride home arranged at 4:30.
Jump Rope for Heart – Our school is hosting Jump Rope For Heart February 15, 2013. Jump Rope For Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. It teaches kids:
- The importance of developing heart-healthy habits;
- That being physically active can be fun; and
- That by raising funds to support research and education they help save lives across the country and in their community.
Please keep in mind these dates:
- Envelopes Passed Out: by January 15, 2013
- Envelopes Due: February 14, 2013
- Date(s) of Event: February 15, 2013, from 3:10 – 4:10 PM