Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Feb. 7, 8 – Student Led Conferences
- Feb. 14 – Muffins for Moms Donuts for Dads, before school
- Feb. 15 – Jump Rope for Heart
- Feb. 28 – Spring Book Fair – Story Laboratory, where reading gives you super power!
- Mondays – SLT in Room 309
- Mon-Wed-Thursdays – Battle of the Books club in the Science lab at 12:30.
- Tuesdays– Guitar Club in the music room
- Tues-Wed-Thursdays –Student Store in the Southwing during lunch, Forensics after school, 3:10-4:30, Rm 116
- Tues-Thurs-Fridays – Cross Country Skiing after school. 3:10-4:30
- Wednesdays – Recycling
NO SPEECH THERAPY ON THIS Thursday, JAN. 31…..BECAUSE Ms. LEAHY WILL BE OUT OF THE BUILDING.
SLT get your order forms for pants to Ms. S. ASAP.
Forensics – Forensics every week: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 3:10 – 4:30 Rm. 116
Cross Country Skiing – will be after school on Tues and Thurs- only this week. Friday practice will be postponed to Tuesday of next week when Mr. Barnwell returns from his trip. That will be the last practice. Have a ride home arranged at 4:30.
Jump Rope for Heart – Our school is hosting Jump Rope For Heart February 15, 2013. Jump Rope For Heart is a community service learning program of the American Heart Association. It teaches kids:
- The importance of developing heart-healthy habits;
- That being physically active can be fun; and
- That by raising funds to support research and education they help save lives across the country and in their community.
Please keep in mind these dates:
- Envelopes Passed Out: by January 15, 2013
- Envelopes Due: February 14, 2013
- Date(s) of Event: February 15, 2013, from 3:10 – 4:10 PM